Tuesday

Warren Buffett Quotes

If there is any investor who you could look up to and use as a “role model,” Warren Buffett takes a simplified and long-term approach to investing; and he puts all of the Wall St. day-traders to shame. He is without a doubt one of the greatest investors of all time, and has been in the top 5 richest people for decades.

Here is a list of quotes from Warren Buffett about life, money, investing, and anything else.
***********

"A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought".

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken".

"I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute."

"If a business does well, the stock eventually follows."

"I am quite serious when I say that I do not believe there are, on the whole earth besides, so many intensified bores as in these United States. No man can form an adequate idea of the real meaning of the word, without coming here."

"I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me".

"I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over".

"I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years."
***********

More Warren Buffet quotes!

If I have any of your own favorite Warren Buffet quotes that I may have missed, please add them to the comments.

For More Best Of Warren Buffett Quotes

No comments: