Thursday

Ted Turners Quotes

Here are some quotes from another Billionaire, Ted Turner!
Ted Turner is the founder of the CNN news network. More Ted Turner info

The world and life have been mighty good to me. And I want to put something back.

I just love it when people say I can't do it, there's nothing that makes me feel better [than proving them wrong] because all my life, people have said that I wasn't going to make it.

Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise.

Every few seconds it changes - up an eighth, down an eighth -it's like playing a slot machine. I lose $20 million, I gain $20 million.

Life is a game. Money is how we keep score.

The United States has got some of the dumbest people in the world. I want you to know that we know that.

My son is now an "entrepreneur." That's what you're called when you don't have a job.

You can never quit. Winner never quit, and quitters never win.

You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure.


War has been good to me from a financial standpoint but I don't want to make money that way. I don't want blood money.

To be happy in this world, first you need a cell phone and then you need an airplane. Then you're truly wireless.



Henry Ford Quotes
Warren Buffet Quotes
Bill Gates Quotes
Rupert Murdoch Quotes
Larry Page Quotes
Jerry Yang Quotes

No comments: