Friday

Bill Gates Quotes (3)

More quotes from probably the "worlds richest man"!
Whether it's Google or Apple or free software, we've got some fantastic competitors and it keeps us on our toes.

Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you, Find yourself.

Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spa-m every day. Much of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be funny if it weren't so exciting.

Hey, I never told anyone to buy my stock! Besides, no one is less happy than I am with the performance of Microsoft stock! I've lost tens of billions of dollars this year-if you check, you'll see that that's more than most people make in a lifetime!

I have 100 billion dollars... You realize I could spend 3 million dollars a day, every day, for the next 100 years? And that's if I don't make another dime. Tell you what-I'll buy your right arm for a million dollars. I give you a million bucks, and I get to sever your arm right here.

As you improve health in a society, population growth goes down. You know, I thought it was... before I learned about it, I thought it was paradoxical.

At Microsoft there are lots of brilliant ideas but the image is that they all come from the top - I'm afraid that's not quite right.

Capitalism is this wonderful thing that motivates people, it causes wonderful inventions to be done. But in this area of diseases of the world at large, it's really let us down.

I actually thought that it would be a little confusing during the same period of your life to be in one meeting when you're trying to make money, and then go to another meeting where you're giving it away.

I don't think there's anything unique about human intelligence. All the nuerons in the brain that make up perceptions and emotions operate in a binary fashion.

I think it's fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we've ever created. They're tools of communication, they're tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user.


Previous Bill Gates Quotes
Warren Buffet quotes

No comments: