Wednesday

John Kluge Quotes!

Some more great quotes from Billionaires (really rich people!)
This posting is quotes from John Kluge

Assets are cold.

Money is not a fund of knowledge.

I wouldn't write a book, because saying the word I over and over again would nauseate me.

Go into something because you really like it, and then do it with a drive and enthusiasm so that it isn't work.

Work isn't really work for me.

I don't think I have ever worked in my life, because work to me means that you are really doing something that you don't like.

My philosophy all my life has been the pursuit of excellence.

So we have a commitment to the business and to its people.

Young entrepreneurs should spend an awful lot of time thinking about what they want to go into.

The last thing you want to do, unless it's a very unusual situation, is to invest money.

You should have a fund of knowledge of something and out of that you




Henry Ford Quotes
Warren Buffet Quotes
Bill Gates Quotes
Rupert Murdoch Quotes
Ted Turner Quotes
Larry Page Quotes
Jerry Yang Quotes
Lawrence Ellison

No comments: