Monday

Donald Trump Quotes (2)

To continue with Donald Trump quotes, here are a few more, for you to enjoy or ponder!

Without passion, you don't have energy; without energy, you have nothing. Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.

People settle for mediocrity for one reason—they're lazy.

It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.

One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government.

Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive.

A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation.

I wasn't satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.

I don't make deals for the money. I've got enough, much more than I'll ever need. I do it to do it.

I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it's time America was run like a business.

I'm the No. 1 developer in New York, I'm the biggest in Atlantic City, and maybe we'll keep it that way.

If you're going to be thinking, you may as well think big.

Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.

As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.

I could never have imagined that firing 67 people on national television would actually make me more popular, especially with the younger generation.



Henry Ford Quotes
Warren Buffet Quotes
Bill Gates Quotes

No comments: