Wednesday

Donald Trump Quotes (3)

As mentioned in my previous Business Quotes posting! Here is my last installments fo Donald Trump quotes! Please enjoy!

Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.

The point is that you can't be too greedy.

Well, yes, I've fired a lot of people. Generally I like other people to fire, because it's always a lousy task. But I have fired many people.

All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.

I mean, there's no arguing. There is no anything. There is no beating around the bush. "You're fired" is a very strong term.

I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.

What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.

I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.

I'm a bit of a P. T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.

Henry Ford Quotes
Warren Buffet Quotes
Bill Gates Quotes


Feel free to leave a comment with any Donald Trump or any other Business Person!

No comments: