Wednesday

Howard Hughes

Howard Hughes is probably one of the most known billionaire for his eccentric behaviour! Here are some of his quotes!

Play off everyone against each other so that you have more avenues of action open to you.

I want to be remembered for only one thing – my contribution to aviation.

Every man has his price, or a guy like me couldn't exist.

Once you consent to some concession, you can never cancel it and put things back the way they are.

I'm not a paranoid deranged millionaire. Goddamit, I'm a billionaire.

The trouble with my life is that I do not think I am cut out to sit behind a desk.


More Billionaire Quotes
Henry Ford Quotes
Warren Buffet Quotes
Bill Gates Quotes
Rupert Murdoch Quotes
Ted Turner Quotes
Larry Page Quotes
Jerry Yang Quotes
Lawrence Ellison
John Kluge

No comments: