Friday

More Billionaires Quotes

Here quotes from the world's richest people..the billionaires!
Enjoy!

I think you have to work with people, and when I talk about managing relationships, don’t think the derogatory ‘‘managed relationships’’. It is a question of sharing emotion and feelings. The common denominator of everything can’t be money, and it should not be money. by Anil Ambani

How the hell can I ask people who work for me to travel cheaply if I am traveling in luxury? It’s a question of good leadership. by Ingvar Kamprad

In this new wave of technology, you can't do it all yourself, you have to form alliances. by Carlos Slim Helu

Hard work certainly goes a long way. These days a lot of people work hard, so you have to make sure you work even harder and really dedicate yourself to what you are doing and setting out to achieve. by by Lakshmi Mittal

I've always said that the better off you are, the more responsibility you have for helping others. Just as I think it's important to run companies well, with a close eye to the bottom line, I think you have to use your entrepreneurial experience to make corporate philanthropy effective. by Carlos Slim Helu

More Billionaire Quotes
Henry Ford Quotes
Warren Buffet Quotes
Bill Gates Quotes
Rupert Murdoch Quotes
Ted Turner Quotes
Larry Page Quotes
Jerry Yang Quotes
Lawrence Ellison
John Kluge

No comments: