Monday

More Quotes From Billionaires

I would like to share a few more of my favorite quotes
from well known billionaires

Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success.
Martha Stewart

The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to make money nor find much fun in life.
Charles Schwab

If you want to be successful in a particular field of endeavor, I think perseverance is one of the key qualities.It's very important that you find something that you care about, that you have a deep passion for, because you're going to have to devote a lot of your life to it.
George Lucas

I learned to embrace risk, as long as it was well thought out and, in a worst-case scenario, I’d still land on my feet.
Eli Broad

A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
Jeff Bezos

More Billionaire Quotes
Henry Ford Quotes
Warren Buffet Quotes
Bill Gates Quotes
Rupert Murdoch Quotes
Ted Turner Quotes
Larry Page Quotes
Jerry Yang Quotes
Lawrence Ellison
John Kluge

No comments: